mind

Post requests, images, descriptions and reports about work in progress here.
mroghy

Post #21by mroghy » 14.01.2004, 21:37

Not at all. As I mentioned a few messages ago, I'm trying with a plain program, free of any addons but yours.

Sigh.

Maurizio

Ah, Saturn Nebula is ok.

Topic author
massimo
With us: 21 years

problem

Post #22by massimo » 14.01.2004, 23:03

mind unfortunately to me nothing does not work me even if as it said mroghy the cloudy cone works as it says to me, not ce way to make up for in order to make to work the nebulose?poi excuses I to me is new is not much Bravo with the computer but it would appeal to to make friendship with all you to me that you have my same passion astronomy, I hope that mind it finds the way in order to make to work cloudy thanks, hello

piellepi M
With us: 21 years

Post #23by piellepi » 15.01.2004, 09:06

hallo to you all!
I had no time to further test these addons: perhaps this evening I'll give another try.
I remember that with one of these addons (sorry, I don't remember which was, but I'll try again) when I tried to navigate around, I obtained a strange oval filled with white strings of letters 8O 8O 8O , something like the starting sequence of the well known Star Wars film, but now strings were static and obviously meaningless!
Think about it: it could be a starting point for new effects :D for Celestia!

I use Windows XP, so I don't bother with letter capitalization, but somewhere in internet I read about this problem, that must be solved for our friends using Linux :wink:
Bye
Pierluigi

mroghy

Post #24by mroghy » 15.01.2004, 17:37

Mind, I got it! And danielj replying at your post "new addon..." was right!
Images 4096 x 2048 are too large for my grahic card, and I use a GeForce400 64MB.
Shrinking the jpg all is ok.
Sorry again to all to have wasted some time, bandwith and disk space.

Maurizio

Return to “Add-on development”