The true nature of Space

The only place for all Non Celestia Discussion/Stuff
Topic author
Doctor How
With us: 17 years 3 months

The true nature of Space

Post #1by Doctor How » 26.06.2007, 22:27

Question?

How is gravitation, time, space, speed, (velosity and acceleration) all related together so that Newton's laws, Einstein's relativity and Quantum theory all relate with gravity and the other three known forces of nature.

Any one want to know the answer?
The answer uses as a basis, Newtonian classical physics showing how a concept was missed. It is not new but revealing by looking uniquely into existing knowledge. Outside of this understanding no one so far as I have researched can demonstrate the mechanism.

It is only my opinion but I believe I understand the mechanism of space.
Last edited by Doctor How on 26.06.2007, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

t00fri
Developer
With us: 22 years 6 months

Re: The true nature of Space

Post #2by t00fri » 26.06.2007, 22:33

Doctor How wrote:Question?

How is gravitation, time, space, speed, (velosity and acceleration) all related together so that Newton's laws, Einstein's relativity and Quantum theory all relate with gravity and the other three known forces of nature.

We know the answer, don't worry. ;-) .

Bye Fridger

Topic author
Doctor How

Post #3by Doctor How » 26.06.2007, 22:35

t00fri wrote:

Bye Fridger

I doubt it, put up and explain. I am all Ross Perot!

t00fri
Developer

Post #4by t00fri » 26.06.2007, 22:40

Doctor How wrote:
t00fri wrote:

Bye Fridger

That should be good enough for you:

http://www.desy.de/desy-th/members.html
http://www.desy.de/html/home/index.html

t00fri
Developer

Post #5by t00fri » 26.06.2007, 22:41

Topic author
Doctor How

Post #6by Doctor How » 26.06.2007, 22:43

t00fri wrote:
Doctor How wrote:
t00fri wrote:

Bye Fridger

That should be good enough for you:

http://www.desy.de/desy-th/members.html
http://www.desy.de/html/home/index.html

Boy, I didn't think you could and nice attitude. I guess the larger the posts the smaller the..................words.

julesstoop

Post #7by julesstoop » 26.06.2007, 22:50

Mr. How,
You are touching one of the most fundamental (if not the most) problems of present day physics: the search for an unification between quantum mechanics and relativistic space-time.
You can't expect a physicist like Fridger not to offer you some useful links to expand your knowledge so you can better understand the full scope of your questionaire.
Lapinism matters!
http://settuno.com/

ElChristou
Developer
With us: 19 years 7 months

Post #8by ElChristou » 26.06.2007, 23:00

But what questions? Doc How KNOWS the answer, he was just teasing us...
Doc, I want to know more and indeed Fridger is a very bad boy (as everyone knows)...
Would you be kind enough to open our minds a bit more?

julesstoop

Post #9by julesstoop » 26.06.2007, 23:03

The answer is 42, that much is obvious.
Lapinism matters!
http://settuno.com/

t00fri
Developer

Post #10by t00fri » 26.06.2007, 23:06

Doctor How wrote:...
The answer uses as a basis, Newtonian classical physics showing how a concept was missed. It is not new but revealing by looking uniquely into existing knowledge. Outside of this understanding no one so far as I have researched can demonstrate the mechanism.

Yes, I have heard this sort of claim before ...

If you had a real point to make wrto this VERY basic question, I would have met you on all the big conferences that I attended in the recent years . ;-)

So just cite your scientific publications about the matter that you surely have managed to publish in renowned theoretical physics journals.

Then we shall see what you have to say...

Bye Fridger

selden
Developer
With us: 22 years

Post #11by selden » 26.06.2007, 23:06

"Dr How",

This is not the place to discuss theories which seem to contradict mainstream physics. A much better place is on the BAUT forum, in their "Against The Mainstream" forum at
http://www.bautforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Be aware, though, that they will require you to provide mathematical proof of your assertions. Verbal descriptions of ideas which contradict the simplified physics often presented by popular writers will not be adequate.
Selden

t00fri
Developer

Post #12by t00fri » 26.06.2007, 23:09

ElChristou wrote:
Fridger is a very bad boy (as everyone knows)...

He, he... ;-)

Actually we shouldn't scream to loudly, else Selden puts him right away into Purgatory.

Bye Fridger

Cham M
With us: 20 years 8 months

Post #13by Cham » 26.06.2007, 23:35

Doctor How wrote: It is only my opinion but I believe I understand the mechanism of space.

Believing is everything ! :P
"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin", thought Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!"

Johaen
With us: 18 years 8 months

Post #14by Johaen » 27.06.2007, 00:44

julesstoop wrote:The answer is 42, that much is obvious.

ftw.
AMD Athlon X2 4400+; 2GB OCZ Platinum RAM; 320GB SATA HDD; NVidia EVGA GeForce 7900GT KO, PCI-e, 512MB, ForceWare ver. 163.71; Razer Barracuda AC-1 7.1 Gaming Soundcard; Abit AN8 32X motherboard; 600 watt Kingwin Mach1 PSU; Windows XP Media Center SP2;

Fightspit
With us: 19 years 4 months

Post #15by Fightspit » 27.06.2007, 09:28

Johaen wrote:ftw.

For the win or fuck the world ? :wink:
Motherboard: Intel D975XBX2
Processor: Intel Core2 E6700 @ 3Ghz
Ram: Corsair 2 x 1GB DDR2 PC6400
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 384 bits PCI-Express 16x
HDD: Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 rpm

Topic author
Doctor How

Post #16by Doctor How » 27.06.2007, 10:50

ElChristou wrote:But what questions? Doc How KNOWS the answer, he was just teasing us...
Doc, I want to know more and indeed Fridger is a very bad boy (as everyone knows)...
Would you be kind enough to open our minds a bit more?

Yes I will after I have some fun, I like swating flies with many posts
Another question or two or three???????

1) How does acceleration exactly mimic the effects of gravity?

2) How can gravity be such that throwing a tennis ball works one way on earth, the tennis ball comes back down and yet gravity isn't slowing the speed of the universe down in fact it is accelerating?

3) and here is a big one, how can the speed of light be the same in a vaccuum in all reference frames independent of the speed of the sourse and independent of the speed of the reference frame?

and let me characterize the overall problem.
4). How can time, space, and gravity change in comparasion of moving reference frames?

What if one concept, a missed explaination, a missed deduction unveils the underlying truth, could you accept something so simple and beautiful that it also explains the short commings of all the other theories including explaining the foundations of newtonian classical mechanics and how they relate to general relativity and it exposes the falsehoods of dark energy and dark matter, it puts to rest any theories with greater than three dimensions and on deeper levels it even shows what Hawkin's radiation truely is and why black holes shrink over time?

Would you consider that answer to have merrit?

Yes?

No?

Or do you have too many posts to be wrong?
The bigger they are the harder they fall- David vs. Gollith

Johaen
With us: 18 years 8 months

Post #17by Johaen » 27.06.2007, 11:11

Fightspit wrote:
Johaen wrote:ftw.

For the win or fuck the world ? :wink:

Bah. I don't remember the 2nd one being on wikipedia. And I though I was cool for making this one a link. *sigh*

For the win.
AMD Athlon X2 4400+; 2GB OCZ Platinum RAM; 320GB SATA HDD; NVidia EVGA GeForce 7900GT KO, PCI-e, 512MB, ForceWare ver. 163.71; Razer Barracuda AC-1 7.1 Gaming Soundcard; Abit AN8 32X motherboard; 600 watt Kingwin Mach1 PSU; Windows XP Media Center SP2;

ElChristou
Developer
With us: 19 years 7 months

Post #18by ElChristou » 27.06.2007, 11:32

Doctor How wrote:...What if one concept, a missed explaination, a missed deduction unveils the underlying truth, could you accept something so simple and beautiful that it also explains the short commings of all the other theories including explaining the foundations of newtonian classical mechanics and how they relate to general relativity and it exposes the falsehoods of dark energy and dark matter, it puts to rest any theories with greater than three dimensions and on deeper levels it even shows what Hawkin's radiation truely is and why black holes shrink over time?

YES

Come on Doc, stop teasing, you have here the ultimate truth on the whole thing!!
And don't tell me that you will point me to a site of yours to buy a book or something else! :x

t00fri
Developer

Post #19by t00fri » 27.06.2007, 11:32

I am still curious to read some serious scientific papers by Doc How on the matter... ;-)

If things continue as vaguely, I would recommend Selden to transfer that thread into PURGATORY!

Bye Fridger

Topic author
Doctor How

Post #20by Doctor How » 27.06.2007, 20:03

ElChristou wrote:
Doctor How wrote:...What if one concept, a missed explaination, a missed deduction unveils the underlying truth, could you accept something so simple and beautiful that it also explains the short commings of all the other theories including explaining the foundations of newtonian classical mechanics and how they relate to general relativity and it exposes the falsehoods of dark energy and dark matter, it puts to rest any theories with greater than three dimensions and on deeper levels it even shows what Hawkin's radiation truely is and why black holes shrink over time?

YES

Come on Doc, stop teasing, you have here the ultimate truth on the whole thing!!
And don't tell me that you will point me to a site of yours to buy a book or something else! :x

No book or crap like that, i will finish tonight late, my time- My kids await my taxi. You won't be disappointed!

Return to “Petit Bistro Entropy”