How would you rather wake up in the morning?

The only place for all Non Celestia Discussion/Stuff

How would you rather wake up?

Choice One: What A Way To Start The Morning!
25%
Choice Two: Ever Wanted To Be An Astronaut?
50%
Choice Three: Why You Should Always Wear Clean Underwear To Bed At Night...
25%

Total votes: 4

Topic author
calder
With us: 18 years 9 months

How would you rather wake up in the morning?

Post #1by calder » 02.01.2006, 09:19

Ok, I've tried to make these funny:

Choice One: What A Way To Start The Morning!

You wake up to find yourself in your bed, floating in an ocean of coffee with a soggy piece of toast on your head. Now all you need is today's newspaper...

Choice Two: Ever Wanted To Be An Astronaut?

Be careful what you wish for! You wake up to find yourself in your bed, plummeting through Jupiter's atmosphere, your bed spinning as you shout "Wheeeeeeeee!" until SPLONK! You land in a sea of liquid metallic hydrogen, or succumb to the atmosphere's immense pressure.

Choice Three: Why You Should Always Wear Clean Underwear To Bed At Night...

You wake up to find yourself in a sleeping bag in the middle of a road, a bus coming about to run you over. You try to get away, wriggling your way to the footpath looking like a giant caterpillar in the process in front of a crowd of pedestrians. If you're fast enough you can escape.

---

So if you had to choose out of these three scenarios, which one would you wake up to? State your reasons if you have any.

Hunter Parasite
With us: 19 years

Post #2by Hunter Parasite » 02.01.2006, 13:57

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

PlutonianEmpire M
With us: 20 years 1 month

Post #3by PlutonianEmpire » 02.01.2006, 15:16

I voted for the first choice, because I'm too young to die! :cry: :lol:
Terraformed Pluto: Now with New Horizons maps! :D

Topic author
calder

Post #4by calder » 03.01.2006, 04:03

I chose choice three because the nearest "ocean" of coffee sounds like it would be in a very far away place (possibly a different planet) and therefore it would be hard if not impossible to get back home again, and plummeting through Jupiter's atmosphere sounds like instant death. At least with the last choice you actually have a good chance of finding your way back home again if you get out of the way of the bus in time.

PlutonianEmpire M

Post #5by PlutonianEmpire » 03.01.2006, 05:00

calder wrote:I chose choice three because the nearest "ocean" of coffee sounds like it would be in a very far away place (possibly a different planet) and therefore it would be hard if not impossible to get back home again, and plummeting through Jupiter's atmosphere sounds like instant death. At least with the last choice you actually have a good chance of finding your way back home again if you get out of the way of the bus in time.

why try to get out of the way when you can try to reposition yourself and lay completely flat so that when the bus DOES go over you, you aren't flattened by the tires. ;)

Topic author
calder

Post #6by calder » 03.01.2006, 05:16

PlutonianEmpire wrote:
calder wrote:I chose choice three because the nearest "ocean" of coffee sounds like it would be in a very far away place (possibly a different planet) and therefore it would be hard if not impossible to get back home again, and plummeting through Jupiter's atmosphere sounds like instant death. At least with the last choice you actually have a good chance of finding your way back home again if you get out of the way of the bus in time.
why try to get out of the way when you can try to reposition yourself and lay completely flat so that when the bus DOES go over you, you aren't flattened by the tires. ;)

But what if the bus is leaking petrol and it goes all over my clothes and sleeping bag?

PlutonianEmpire M

Post #7by PlutonianEmpire » 03.01.2006, 05:22

calder wrote:
PlutonianEmpire wrote:

But what if the bus is leaking petrol and it goes all over my clothes and sleeping bag?

You buy new ones--assuming you're careful enough around fire. :mrgreen:

Return to “Petit Bistro Entropy”