battlestar galactica/macross/transformers add ons?

Post requests, images, descriptions and reports about work in progress here.
Topic author
teejimus prime
With us: 18 years 10 months

battlestar galactica/macross/transformers add ons?

Post #1by teejimus prime » 18.11.2005, 09:11

are there any original or new battlestar galactica add ons? or transformers or macross..anything of that nature? or like can send me to a link to learn how to make them. i just recently go into add ons for celestia..and have downloaded alot of the add ons. and was wondering what else is out there.

Smacklug

Post #2by Smacklug » 19.11.2005, 01:24

Whee really don't go into cartoons and stuff as much as we go into classic SF and very popular shows / movies...

I don't think there are many people on these boards who really watch anime much either.

Guckytos
With us: 20 years 3 months

Post #3by Guckytos » 19.11.2005, 13:42

teejimus,

if you want to start creating addons a fine place to find information is the motherlode and there the documentations link.
STC and especially SSC files and their parameters for creating suns and planets and other orbiting things are described there.
Otherwise in different threads here are things like planetary and solar textures and models described. Take a look around and when specific questions arise, ask someone here.

Regards,

Guckytos

Topic author
teejimus prime

Post #4by teejimus prime » 21.11.2005, 22:59

yeah i figured the anime ones would probably be a no go. but i'm mainly interested in the systems from battlestar galactica. i'd like to see Kobol. or The 12 Colonies as an add-on. I've been thinking about trying to do it myself possibly. but i'm not that great when it comes to doing that kind of stuff. because i've downloaded mostly all of the star wars, star trek, and well actually all the scifi add-ons from the motherlode. but i was just wondering if those are the only places to find add-ons. i'd like to see kobol or the 12 colonies in my celestia. or like the galactica in deep space fighting cylon's. something like that. and i know i am repeating myself but i'm just wondering if thats out there. or someone could try to help me find a way to make them.

Oniisan
With us: 20 years 10 months

Post #5by Oniisan » 28.11.2005, 23:44

Smacklug Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:24 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whee really don't go into cartoons and stuff as much as we go into classic SF and very popular shows / movies...

I don't think there are many people on these boards who really watch anime much either.

Not entirely true Smaklug, I am a fan of anime and even though I don't follow it as much as I once did, I would love to see some of the spaceships from a few series in Celestia :-) Would be nice to see the Bebop, Swordfish II, Hammerhead, Red Tail, and some of the gates from Cowboy Bebop. The wooden ships from the Tenchi Muyo universe would also be interesting as would the "Angels" from Evangelion. There have been models made for Celestia from comics such as Tintin and Calvin & Hobbes (Spaceman Spiff), both of which I enjoy seeing in my Celestia universe :-) So I do hope one day to see a few anime models in motherload.
System Specs:
HP m300y WinXP MCE
3.2Ghz P4, 1.5Gb Ram, 640Gb HD
GeForce 6600

Return to “Add-on development”