I can't find winlibs-new.zip

The place to discuss creating, porting and modifying Celestia's source code.
Topic author
kikinho
With us: 20 years

I can't find winlibs-new.zip

Post #1by kikinho » 12.01.2005, 18:14

Where's winlibs-new.zip? I'm trying to download it but it appears that the link http://celestiaproject.net/celestia/files/winlibs-new.zip is broken. Is there another link where I can download?
One day we will swim in the subsurface ocean of Europa and take shower in ethane lakes of Titan.

Post #2by Guest » 13.01.2005, 18:51

Nobody know on where link I can download the file?

Adirondack M
With us: 20 years 7 months

Post #3by Adirondack » 17.01.2005, 11:28

kikinho,

write me a PM with your e-mail adress and I'm going to send the winlibs-new.zip to you.

Adirondack
We all live under the same sky, but we do not have the same horizon. (K. Adenauer)
The horizon of some people is a circle with the radius zero - and they call it their point of view. (A. Einstein)

Zarius
With us: 19 years 9 months

Post #4by Zarius » 17.01.2005, 13:07

I'm also interested in compiling Celestia under Windows, and having access to the winlibs zip file would be handy (well, I assume it's handy and easier than sourcing the required libs myself and compiling them from what I've read). Could this be placed somewhere public until the website comes back up fully? If nowhere else, I can host it on my webspace, dependant on the filesize - it doesn't have a huge bandwidth, but I don't forsee a lot of people wanting to download it all at once.

Thanks,
Zarius.

chris
Site Admin
With us: 22 years 8 months

Post #5by chris » 18.01.2005, 07:13

The libraries required to build Celestia on Windows are now available at the old location again:

http://www.celestiaproject.net/celestia/files/winlibs-new.zip

All the other files from celestiaproject.net/celestia/files have been restored as well.

--Chris

Return to “Development”