Just for your thought, this will be deleted in 24 hours.

The only place for all Non Celestia Discussion/Stuff

Post #21by Guest » 03.07.2003, 16:30

To Chris

I think that when the forums enlarges in terms of number of visitors a more strict control over the forum themeselves is required.

So because Y know that you have better things to do, please give the moderator or administrator rights on the forums on Shatters.net to other contributor of celestia developing team, to garrison, censor, lock or move the threads that goes out of control like this.

I think that this activity is becominig a must to avoid this wasting of time and bandwidth.

Best regards.

(Sorry for my poor English)

moomin13
With us: 21 years

To The Borg Collective

Post #22by moomin13 » 18.09.2003, 10:20

a
Last edited by moomin13 on 21.05.2006, 07:09, edited 1 time in total.

We.of.the.Cydonia

Post #23by We.of.the.Cydonia » 29.09.2003, 19:18

We of the Cydonia think that this is actually quite amusing.

Adelvunegv_waya
With us: 21 years 1 month

the truly blessed people

Post #24by Adelvunegv_waya » 30.09.2003, 02:08

I am of scot, apache and cherokee descent, and can speak with absolute certianty that the rest of you mortals (unless you are descended from one of the blessed peoples, including all native americans and celts) are inferior and doomed to spend eternity in New Jersey after you pass thru the viel. :D (joke)

As for the poor misguided borg, I should tell you that no mortal race will find perfection, for perfection is beyond the physical. Perfection lies within consisting of a pure heart, pure spirit, and love of all creation.

By taking and not returning, you pollute your spirit, corrupt your existance.

Humanity has forgotten what it means to view the land or the heavens with a sense of oneness, the desire to make nature confirm to man is what is destroying the world in which we live.

I posted a question about ftl travel once, and in all honesty, i pray to the spirits that humanity does not venture to the stars until, collectively, our spirit is one with the universe and the creation of the father sun and mother earth.

just some random thoughts
Remember the immortal words of Socrates, "I just drank WHAT?"

Sniperbane

Post #25by Sniperbane » 16.11.2003, 01:34

If I am not mistaken, I think the most logical language for The Borg to use for communication would be Binary (2 digit based programming language)? If not, they would probably use chemistry, or something like the basic structure of atoms....., considering that is the one thing in the universe which should be understood by every intelligent civilization, and does not change under varying conditions.....

Just a thought.

~Bane

P.S. I'm a newcomer to this forum, and think its very interesting. I really like Celestia.

sniperbane

Post #26by sniperbane » 16.11.2003, 01:40

That was in response to:

-Shadow- wrote:That raises an interesting question...
What is the main language of "the Borg"?
He means we can let you continue the thread, or ignore it.

Sorry about that.

~Bane

Return to “Petit Bistro Entropy”