Soalr System Tour

All about writing scripts for Celestia in Lua and the .cel system
Topic author
christoria
With us: 20 years 10 months

What??

Post #21by christoria » 26.09.2004, 01:07

Who on Earth quoted that ten months to the day afterwards with no further comment?
Thank you,

christoria
-------------
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks; otherwise it will digest itself.

Topic author
christoria
With us: 20 years 10 months

I Know...

Post #22by christoria » 26.09.2004, 01:09

And three days. Ten months from the last post, though. :lol:
Thank you,

christoria

-------------

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks; otherwise it will digest itself.

don
With us: 21 years 2 months

Post #23by don » 26.09.2004, 18:49

And, for what reason?
-Don G.
My Celestia Scripting Resources page

Avatar: Total Lunar Eclipse from our back yard, Oct 2004. Panasonic FZ1 digital camera (no telescope), 36X digital zoom, 8 second exposure at f6.5.

Siriusmystery
With us: 18 years

hello christine

Post #24by Siriusmystery » 28.09.2006, 00:37

Dear Christina,

I must say I was very ashamed ( :oops: ) as your wrote: I am using N11, as I though first, your age is under 11.

I mean children today grow up with computers..
No. I suggest you meant something else.

Selden was so friendly to make me a link to my question: Today I tried to make also my frist script due to the Cel scripting explanation.
I mean its a little bit similar to html scripting, but just one wrong puinctuation mark, andit will notwork.

But_ I mean that must be made for all dummies like me ( :?: ), otherwiese the stuff o??f celestia would be driven grazy with the many questions and FAQs to come.

But in that CEL scripting advise the author has forgotten to mention the first 5 or 6 commands, that- as I suggest -diaable first the default textures, Celestia loads.
Each Computer as ourselves cannot work if it has to make two commands at the same time.

So, I just copied the frist commands of the Cerlestia default dem.cel file added it to the intro of the . cel. file and now I amn already on the moon.
( I wanted also creat a journey through our sun system)

But however I will use your script for understanding Examples are the best way to nunderstand.

So, you are going to enter now the close by stars. There of course every tour might be differently Too much choice.
No I am a bgewinnerI willneed years tounderstand.
But thank you for your example I will try it out. 8O
Anyway we are never satisfied. and we always search for more? Note: When visiting my homepage you will will probably need Internet Explorer that reads its cfm code

Return to “Scripting”