Auscreely and Star Lion

The only place for all Non Celestia Discussion/Stuff

Auscreely and Star Lion

Post #1by Guest » 29.07.2003, 05:20

I am not going to revial myself, but I do no that Auscreely and star lion are the same persion!

Auscreely changed his name after being told off by some members of this fourum becaue of saying that he was able to run the blue marbel textur on his pumped up computer.

Just thoteverybody would like to no. :twisted:

Auscreely

What

Post #2by Auscreely » 29.07.2003, 05:23

What the hell are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes it is tru that I havent posted for a long time because of being told off, but changing my name, pleas! :lol:

Star Lion

I think so to

Post #3by Star Lion » 29.07.2003, 05:28

Hi auscreely I haven seen you post in a LONG time, juging from the time you and the other guy posted, you must still be online this could be like real time chat, anyway what dos this guy think hes donig posting stuph like that on here, we are not the same persion!

P.S. Auscreely did you REALY get that textur to run?

Auscreely

Yes

Post #4by Auscreely » 29.07.2003, 05:30

In reply to star lion, yes it runs, but very sloe :?

What Are you Doning

Post #5by Guest » 29.07.2003, 05:32

What Are You Doning Star Lion formorly Auscreely, talking to yourself?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Auscreely

Post #6by Auscreely » 29.07.2003, 05:35

This is Auscreely again telling the guy that keeps posting that Star Lion and I are the same persion to shut up!

To star Lion I am logging off I will be back on tomarow afternoon.

Ha Ha

Post #7by Guest » 29.07.2003, 05:37

Ok I will shut up, you just have fun talking to youself "Auscreely" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Star Lion

Glad hes gone :D

Post #8by Star Lion » 29.07.2003, 05:41

Glad hes gone :D

Auscreely, I will post to you again tomarow like you suggested, we should post in this thread again.

talk to you later, Star Lion 8)

Star Lion

Post #9by Star Lion » 29.07.2003, 05:44

And no, If guest is still listening, when I sed "talk to you later, star lion" I dident mean I was talking to myself, I ment "If you must no" That I will talk to Auscreely later, and this is star lion talking to Auscreely.

Goodby

HA, HA, HA

Post #10by Guest » 29.07.2003, 05:49

Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol:

O.K Star Lion (or should I call you Auscreely Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: )

I get the mesage I will stop buging you ( Or should i say you's Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: Ha, :lol: )

Goodby :lol:

Return to “Petit Bistro Entropy”