Are things from Star Trek possible?

The only place for all Non Celestia Discussion/Stuff
Malenfant
With us: 18 years 11 months

Post #61by Malenfant » 10.01.2006, 22:06

t00fri wrote:He he, Malenfant,

how about me? A few more emotions involved at times ... ;-)

Bye Fridger

Oh, you're OK. :)

Your only problems are that you can come across as being patronising at times, and you often don't seem to have the patience to explain some of the things you're saying. And you often seem to take criticism or complaints about your work a little too personally. But at least you sound human with it ;).
My Celestia page: Spica system, planetary magnitudes script, updated demo.cel, Quad system

t00fri
Developer
With us: 22 years 4 months

Post #62by t00fri » 10.01.2006, 22:22

Malenfant wrote:
t00fri wrote:He he, Malenfant,

how about me? A few more emotions involved at times ... ;-)

Bye Fridger

Oh, you're OK. :)

Your only problems are that you can come across as being patronising at times, and you often don't seem to have the patience to explain some of the things you're saying. And you often seem to take criticism or complaints about your work a little too personally. But at least you sound human with it ;).

Sounds fair enough ;-)

Bye Fridger

Topic author
WildMoon

Post #63by WildMoon » 18.02.2006, 05:23

Whoa...so all of Artificial Deity's posts were made based on Artificial Deity's observations on the postings? (I got tired so I skipped through a bit of the posts) If that's so (and even if it isn't), it makes me feel good knowing that a robot (even a insulting one) posted on a thread I made.

I think that the misspellings may be to simulate the many typos internet insulters always make...which is what fooled all of us into thinking Artificial Deity into thinking he was human.

GM if its alright with selden, could you make Artificial Deity insult me and/or my post? Never had a robot talk to me (the fact that a robot if talking to me on a forum makes it special).

If I am misunderstanding something (or everything) please remember I skipped through some things and I'm also tired (which makes me wonder what the point of coming here at night is, and makes me wonder why the crud I don't come here in the morning or right afte rI take my ADHD medication).
Pi does not equal 3.14159265, it equals "yum!"

A world without Monty Python, gnomes, news crews that make a big deal out of a celebrity breathing, Star Trek, & Coca-Cola? That is impossible! IMPOSSIBLE!

Malenfant

Post #64by Malenfant » 18.02.2006, 06:23

ArtificialDeity and ArtificialEntity were banned by Chris, particularly since later on they got to spamming the board with posts in random languages. Which may have been technically clever, but it was in the sense that virus-writers are technically clever, and nobody like them either.

Globemaker hasn't been seen on these forums since then. Frankly, I think the forum's a better place without all of them.
My Celestia page: Spica system, planetary magnitudes script, updated demo.cel, Quad system

Topic author
WildMoon

Post #65by WildMoon » 18.02.2006, 06:35

DOH!

Now I'll never talk to a robot (as cool as GM's) on a message forum...dang, I knew I'd miss something if I didn't log on every once in awhile...

Ok, now that what has excited me has left, I will be back on these forums when I'm not playing my computer game sitting in bed reading my Star Trek Unlimited comics or sitting at school being bored all day and secretly drawing my own humorus sci-fi comic that has me and many other characters (almost all of whom are my friends in real life, with the exception of the gnome character named WildMoon, who is actually my hyperactive self) that my friends think is really funny. I might even ask if I could post them here if I get a copyright on them (and don't decide to sell them).
Pi does not equal 3.14159265, it equals "yum!"

A world without Monty Python, gnomes, news crews that make a big deal out of a celebrity breathing, Star Trek, & Coca-Cola? That is impossible! IMPOSSIBLE!

buggs_moran
With us: 19 years 10 months

Post #66by buggs_moran » 18.02.2006, 17:11

WildMoon wrote:DOH!

Now I'll never talk to a robot (as cool as GM's) on a message forum...dang, I knew I'd miss something if I didn't log on every once in awhile...

Ok, now that what has excited me has left, I will be back on these forums when I'm not playing my computer game sitting in bed reading my Star Trek Unlimited comics or sitting at school being bored all day and secretly drawing my own humorus sci-fi comic that has me and many other characters (almost all of whom are my friends in real life, with the exception of the gnome character named WildMoon, who is actually my hyperactive self) that my friends think is really funny. I might even ask if I could post them here if I get a copyright on them (and don't decide to sell them).

You shouldn't feel bored at school, do you get all 100's ? (indicating you have 100% command of the material) If your teachers aren't challenging you, challenge yourself. Finish the textbook, do extra work, find other material on the subjects. Learn how to write your own AI program etc, etc... As for your comic, if it is your own original work (not copied in any way), then it is already copyrighted. You could post it on the web and then, technically it is published.

For some good copyright info check these out:
http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html
http://creativecommons.org/image/
Homebrew:
WinXP Pro SP2
Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe
AMD Athlon XP 3000/333 2.16 GHz
1 GB Crucial RAM
80 GB WD SATA drive
ATI AIW 9600XT 128M

Return to “Petit Bistro Entropy”