Map of users

The only place for all Non Celestia Discussion/Stuff
WildMoon
With us: 19 years

Post #41by WildMoon » 18.02.2006, 06:27

I've looked at that map for who knows how long and I STILL haven't even found my neighborhood amongst everything in my metropolis called Houston (and like all metropolises, surrounds little villages and so-called towns, becoming their only trading partner. Then, when the moment is right, the metropolis gobbles up the little village, and the little vilage quietly becomes annexed into the metropolis without anyone caring because it might as well have already been part of that metropolis anyways.). There's gotta be a neasier way to find me...maybe a search thing or something for that map...
Pi does not equal 3.14159265, it equals "yum!"

A world without Monty Python, gnomes, news crews that make a big deal out of a celebrity breathing, Star Trek, & Coca-Cola? That is impossible! IMPOSSIBLE!

Jeam Tag M
With us: 21 years 5 months

Post #42by Jeam Tag » 18.02.2006, 08:49

WildMoon wrote: There's gotta be a neasier way to find me...maybe a search thing or something for that map...
Well, If you could use Google Earth, you could zoom in better than in the Frappr! map and you could enable road overlays, railroads, etc, that can help to situate a more exact location. Jeam
Catalogue des ajouts /Catalog for the Add-Ons in French
...PAGES LOSTS, SORRY

Johaen
With us: 18 years 8 months

Post #43by Johaen » 18.02.2006, 16:49

Jeam Tag wrote:Well, If you could use Google Earth, you could zoom in better than in the Frappr! map and you could enable road overlays, railroads, etc, that can help to situate a more exact location. Jeam

You can also just put your address in the little search box, and click search :)

Return to “Petit Bistro Entropy”