The true nature of Space

The only place for all Non Celestia Discussion/Stuff
ElChristou
Developer
With us: 19 years 7 months

Post #21by ElChristou » 27.06.2007, 21:16

Doctor How wrote:...No book or crap like that, i will finish tonight late, my time- My kids await my taxi. You won't be disappointed!

Raahh can wait...

a n y m o r e

! ! !

Topic author
Doctor How
With us: 17 years 3 months

What everyone missed- remember, it is my opinion

Post #22by Doctor How » 28.06.2007, 03:44

I do not know your level of education so I will middle of the road it.

Question-
Why couldn't Michaelson and Morley find the elusive ether of space in the 1880's?
The answer -is because it is the one place they did not think to look.

The ether of Space is generated from within descrete matter as a point of origin, potential energy to kinetic energy transfer into the gravitational wave/ field form -space itself.
-In other words, the essence of absolute time is the natural decay of all matter into the gravitational wave.
- The essence of space is the gravitational wave field.
Time and space are actions of an overlooked process of all matter decaying or evaporating creating space, via the gravitational wave.
-There is one more action that completes the picture and that is gravitational wave synchronization. The waves generated by matter as a point of origin matter to energy transfer act through synchronization to bring matter together.

Time, space and gravitational wave synchronization are three actions of an overlooked process of matter evaporating, unwinding, decaying creating space.

This is the answer to all my questions, this is why relative time and relative distance dialate and contract because they are wave functions between objects in motion much like an observer hearing sound is a relative wave function. The reason gravity works is because it is a wave synchronization through the path of least interference, The waves synchronize by brining the objects generating the waves together to the path of least interference. The reason acceleration feels like gravity is because the gravitational waves are in destructive interference and their naturql state is constructive inteference. The reason the universe is accelerating at an increase speed is an example of the true nature of gravity. Synchronization is wave-field thickness/ density dependent so on earth the synchronization of mass relates mathmatically to a pulling but in overall expanding space where on the grand scale everything is synchronizing and since the force generated from the big bang essentially is now constant wjth nothing to pull as the overall gravitational wave/field is synchronizing at approx. the speed of light as the matter generating the transfer of potential to kinetic energy is decreasing, the remaining mass accelerates according to Newton's Law of F=M times A. As mass decreases space increases with gravity being a synchronizing wave phenomnon and not a pulling.

Everything else works too, I mean no disrespect to the sincere. My time is short lately. So if I seem incorherent in my outline forgive me.
-Inflationary theory works because matter formed from an expanded hot liquid and time didn't start until later when the laws physics started at the point of the start of matter decaying into the gravitational wave.
- Black holes shrink over time, this one is a little more complicated, but basically because less material goes in than goes out and if you subtract the radiation emitted at the event horizion from the estimated change in mass over time the remainder will be the evaporating gravitational wave.
- What else, oh yea the reason all reference frames are the same physics laws is because each reference frame generates it own time and space and it is that quality of each reference frame, each electron cloud, each electro magnetic wave which is creating the gravitational wave field that not only bends light ( photon with its own decaying field) as it tries to synchronize something with a speed in a desynchronized vector direction but synchronizes with all radiation entering the time, space density dependent reference frame.
Acceleration or deacceleration creates an increase or decrease in gravity because it is a rapid desynchronization or synchronization which is logically no different than a rapidly changing inertial gravity, or a rapid changing increase or decrease in mass.
The relative universe is relative because all matter is subject to its own synchronizing time and space via the gravitational wave both frequency and density dependent.
The absolute universe is absolute because as matter decays and creates and increasing space the remaining mass is increasing in acceleration as - here is the cool part- as the increasing space is synchronizing!

This is what it is, it is the answer to Dr. Einstein's statement:
"I just want to know what God was thinking"
Hereis where it gets interesting, a few of you will see the beauty and simplisity, a lot usually get mad or tell me how stupid I am.
I have had some that say things like "If you are right we have just waisted thirty years so therefore you can't be right"

Three simple actions of time, space, and gravitational wave-field synchronization explain the universe. No need for dark matter, dark energy, multiple dimensions, not even four.
Time- the process of decay of matter via the gravitational wave, density and frequency dependent.
Space- The gravitational wave field generated from all matter as a point of origin potential energy to kinetic energy transfer. A monopole non binding wave.

Which reminds me, the reason, professor if you are reading this, that no one can relate the four forces of nature is basically because there are only three strong, weak and electromagnetic in the realm that everyone is hunting. Gravity, in this realm, is a by-product of the other fields. The gravitational wave doesn't bind to anything, it is finally free except it synchronizes with other generated waves as it travels the path of least resistance.

Any evidence Dr. How you ignorant slut?
Why yes you cranial rectal inversion. Remember a 1993 Noble prize? About binary stars and predicted energy loss due to the gravitational wave?
Oh Crap. Does not count because I say so.. yadda, yadda, yadda

Anyhow that is the kind of stuff I usually get. Bye Gollith. I am tired anyhow I tried to live up to my questions?- The pick on me statement.
Thank you for letting me share my opinion and a crap load of original ideas!
Dr. How now

Cham M
With us: 20 years 8 months

Post #23by Cham » 28.06.2007, 03:56

Man, you forgot to take your pills.
"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin", thought Alice; "but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!"

selden
Developer
With us: 22 years

Post #24by selden » 28.06.2007, 04:12

As I explained before, this is not the place for discussing non-standard theories of reality. Please take it elsewhere.

I'm locking the thread and moving it elsewhere.
Selden

Return to “Petit Bistro Entropy”