Physics & Astronomy in Purgatory

The only place for all Non Celestia Discussion/Stuff
Topic author
t00fri
Developer
With us: 22 years 6 months

Physics & Astronomy in Purgatory

Post #1by t00fri » 30.06.2006, 15:53

My Purgatory posts about the Universe, along with the respective discussions, should be moved to P&A, where they belong. I agree with everyone about this.

However, I am sorry to report that another (PM-) attempt of mine failed today to reach an acceptable consensus with Selden about that matter. Since he insists that "science entertainment" in P&A is more important to him than my threads, I guess that's it. I'll have to accept this, but wanted to let people know that I have tried once more, at least.

So this is presumably the end of ANY of my P&A activities ANYWHERE in the shatters.net forum. Clearly, writing extended, pedagogical posts about the Universe or other such subjects, takes time and needs plenty of motivation.

I feel that has gone by now and I am about to loose interest.

I will probably keep logging in to this Forum and also write some posts on and off. But right now I am largely desillusioned.

Bye Fridger

PS:

Please don't answer to this post. I just wanted to communicate that I have tried once more to get back to normal in P&A. I do not want to stimulate another endless discussion about this matter.

selden
Developer
With us: 22 years 1 month

Post #2by selden » 30.06.2006, 15:58

Unfortunately, Fridger and I disagree as to what is entertainment and what is not.

It is, of course, entirely up to him as to what discussions he takes part in.
Selden

Return to “Petit Bistro Entropy”