An invisible barycenter of the four gas giants entering the inner Solar System in 2029

General physics and astronomy discussions not directly related to Celestia
Topic author
Paradigmer
With us: 6 years 3 months

An invisible barycenter of the four gas giants entering the inner Solar System in 2029

Post #1by Paradigmer » 01.12.2020, 06:40

An invisible barycenter of the four gas giants entering the inner Solar System in 2029.

In 2029 the barycenter of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune (BJSUN) would have entered the inner Solar System.

This barycenter has the mass effect of the four gas giants summed up.

It's orbital forcing with close proximity to Earth could cause much upheaval with severe geology events happening on Earth till it leaves the inner Solar System in 2032.

A mere brushing over by BJSUN on Earth could completely eclipse the 1908 Tunguska event.

While all Spacewatch activities are fully on the 2029 Apophis, no telescope or any kind of space-watching observations could see it coming.

Not even any of the "Spaceguard" activities could detect it, these include the Lincoln Near-Earth Asteroid Research (LINEAR), Spacewatch, Near-Earth Asteroid Tracking (NEAT), Lowell Observatory Near-Earth-Object Search (LONEOS), Catalina Sky Survey (CSS), Campo Imperatore Near-Earth Object Survey (CINEOS), Japanese Spaceguard Association, Asiago-DLR Asteroid Survey (ADAS) and Near-Earth Object WISE (NEOWISE).
Last edited by Paradigmer on 04.12.2020, 03:21, edited 1 time in total.

Gurren Lagann

Post #2by Gurren Lagann » 01.12.2020, 17:19

Yeah yeah yeah, we get it.
Listen, the fact that the barycenter of the 4 gas giants would pass through the Earth wont change anything at all. Sure, the gas giants are really massive, but they are also really distant.

Just to show why Earth wont be affected by this at all, lets look at Jupiter's distance to Io and Earth. Io's semi-major axis is 421700 kilometers, and what is the closest Earth comes to Jupiter, you ask? Over 590 million kilometers away. That's 1400 times further away.
Also, the combined mass of all gas giants in the solar system is around 445 Earth masses, which is only a 40% increase on Jupiter's mass. Heck, the tidal effects of Jupiter are pretty much miniscule once we reach Callisto, so the tidal forces of JSUN are going to be null on Earth, because they are all too far to cause any significant effect.

Severe geological effects? More like severely boring effects. Have a nice day.
"The tomorrow we're trying to reach is not a tomorrow you had decided on!"
- Simon the Digger
"Nothing is impossible for me, as long I'm determinated to keep moving forward!"
"If other people aren't going to do it, I'm going to do it myself!"
- Me (Gurren)

Current major projects:
- Aur Cir
- Cel+
- Project Sisyphus
- Populating the Local Group
- An galaxy generator

Topic author
Paradigmer

Post #3by Paradigmer » 03.12.2020, 03:01

Thanks for responding and shared your insights.

I have some questions for you:

1. How could you be so sure the barycenter of JSUN would not cut into the orbit of the Earth after 2029?

2. With the known monthly moonquakes of IO as a result of Jupiter's tidal effect, shouldn't this barycenter be tracked?

3. Are you aware of comet 29P occasionally experienced cometary outbursts in the outer Solar System?

You can read up the work by Dr. Richard Miles who had studied and predicted the outbursts of comet 29P. I believe he also was an award winner for some of his comet endeavors as well as his caption of a spectacular outburst of comet Holmes.

4. Are you aware of the planetarium barycentric alignments with the Sun could be causing the fluctuations of the solar cycle?
BTW, a solar physicist showed me he captured the footage of a sunquake when a solar jetstream pair of the Sun was mysteriously intensified.

5. Isn't much were still not know about the planetary barycenters to hastily conclude nothing would happen with the rare passing by of BJSUN into the inner Solar System in 2029?

Gurren Lagann

Post #4by Gurren Lagann » 03.12.2020, 15:06

Nice to see that you replied in a educated and resposible manner (unlike a certain ExoEditor on Wikipedia).
Here are my replies:

1. Mainly because the effects of the barycenter are miniscule due to the square-cube law. [See reply #2]

2. Again, the square-cube law plays a role here. The hypothetical tidal forces of JSUN would be somewhere between 43 thousand and over 200 thousand times weaker than the current tidal forces of the Sun on Earth, let alone the other inner system planets.

3. Yes, but its not a unique case. Loads of comets like 23P showed this behavior. Examples being Chiron, Echeclus, and the entire Chiron-type comet class (The JPL Small Body Database Search Engine returned the following:
39P/Oterma, 165P/LINEAR, 166P/NEAT, 167P/CINEOS, P/2005 S2 (Skiff), P/2005 T3 (Read), C/2011 P2 (PANSTARRS), P/2011 S1 (Gibbs), C/2013 C2 (Tenagra), C/2013 P4 (PANSTARRS), C/2014 OG392 (PANSTARRS), P/2015 M2 (PANSTARRS), C/2015 T5 (Sheppard-Tholen), C/2016 Q4 (Kowalski), C/2016 X1 (Lemmon), and C/2017 AB5 (PANSTARRS)).

4. Yes, and i read your entire thread about it. But this involved the Sun as well, so that's a whole other story.

5. Again, the square-cube law. I discussed this in reply #2.
"The tomorrow we're trying to reach is not a tomorrow you had decided on!"
- Simon the Digger
"Nothing is impossible for me, as long I'm determinated to keep moving forward!"
"If other people aren't going to do it, I'm going to do it myself!"
- Me (Gurren)

Current major projects:
- Aur Cir
- Cel+
- Project Sisyphus
- Populating the Local Group
- An galaxy generator

Topic author
Paradigmer

Post #5by Paradigmer » 04.12.2020, 03:13

Yes, and i read your entire thread about it. But this involved the Sun as well, so that's a whole other story.
- Gurren Lagann

Appreciate your well-informed replies, am well aware of the minuscule tidal force of the gas giants.

Yes, it's a whole other story so to speak.

Am in the midst of manually tracking the BJSUN path entering the inner Solar System in 2029, but interrupt the work to reply to you in the hope of bringing awareness on the significance of this barycenter to the Celestia Development Team. It's going to be a mouthful but please bear with me.

If you read a book of Dr. Vladimir B. Ginzburg titled "Prime Elements of Ordinary Matter, Dark Matter & Dark Energy", it would upend your belief of the conventional Solar System model. The concept of its Solar System model was already endorsed by more than 50 scientists before its book was published.

It's not just another perspective of the Solar System in a different frame of reference, it supersedes the Solar System model we all are familiar with. In which, we could understand the torque-induced precession of planetary tidal effects of the gas giants are enormous despite their tidal force at distance are minuscule with the inversed-square law of their gravitational force.

BJSUN and BJS carry 8 other barycenters of the four gas giants that are relatively near to them, and they have a total of 50 Lagrangian points with 5 for each barycenter.

I did a brief case study with the JPL Small-Body Database Browser for a series of comet 29P outburst events, and found their outburst in the outer Solar System were related to being at close proximity with the Lagrangian points. Also made a successful candid prediction of a cometary outburst event that was confirmed by two independent comet hunters.

You should know the 1.7km comet 17p/Holmes flared up in 2007 to become physically larger than the Sun. Its spectacular outbursts were recursive and had previously brightened by a factor of about half a million. If you look at its trajectory you could see it is within the reach of BJS. This barycenter would not reach the inner Solar System, but BJSUN is another story.

Although very rarely, BJSUN could reach very deep into the inner Solar System. And my initial finding for BJSUN in its coming visit, it would even reach the orbit of Venus in late June 2030.

Its near approach to Earth with the 3 barycentric alignments of Sun, SSB, BJSUN, and the Earth could intensify the polar vortex of the Earth, thus intensify the polar jetstreams. Its torque-free precession effect could also manifest in oceans as well as the magma reservoir underneath the earth's crust.

Heard about earthquake swarm?

Check this out on a cluster of geology remnant that could have had caused by earthquake swarms in the Yenisei basin of Siberia, which dwarfs the Tunguska event.

Watch this YT video clip by NASA on "Perpetual Ocean" that shows oceanic whirlpool clusters.

Have a look at this UVS topic on "The vortices of Jupiter", and it would upend the conventional wisdom about our knowledge of Jupiter. The Earth system and even the Sun system is indifferent to the Jovian's vortical system, albeit on different scale levels.

Have a look at this UVS topic on "Dual-core crater". Those craters illustrated are not meteor impacted craters as purported with the scientific consensus. No Spacewatch observations would be able to see what could hit the Earth to cause such rampages; they are being too occupied with the Apophis visiting in 2029.

It's now confirmed BJSUN would cut in and out of the Earth orbit for its coming visit. People are still waiting for the findings, so have to get back to work to manually track the trajectory of this barycenter; would not have time to further respond to this forum for at least a week till this work is done.

Anthony_B_Russo10
With us: 5 years 10 months

Post #6by Anthony_B_Russo10 » 18.12.2020, 12:37

Best to ignore this thread.
Anthony B. Russo, I like Pluto. Mod of the Celestia subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Celestiasoftware/
I have over 40 computers, trying to list them here would be a pain.
Responsible for the NEO catalog: https://celestia.space/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=22203
And mod of the Discord server.

Topic author
Paradigmer

Post #7by Paradigmer » 20.12.2020, 02:58

Heed the advice to ignore it TommyJo, this thread was construed more on a speculative basis, and not meant for the casual forumers.

Return to “Physics and Astronomy”