[Catalog update] About Pluto

Post requests, images, descriptions and reports about work in progress here.
Topic author
Jeam Tag M
With us: 21 years 2 months

[Catalog update] About Pluto

Post #1by Jeam Tag » 03.02.2006, 19:56

Hello All
I want to refresh the Pluto/Charon page of my catalog, as you can see, this was very old:
http://jeam.tag.free.fr/CELESTIAhtml/CelestiaAddons-SystemeSolaire-Pluton1.htm

So:
REAL
_ Fridger, do you have somewhere a hires textures available? IIRC, before the celestia default medres were released, you presented a more detailed texture of your work.

FICTIONNAL
_Jens, your textures ( with a colorized Ganymede-like texture, IIRC) is always quoted on your page, but not downloadable. Have you definitively delete them?

_Jestr, the link for your texture is ok, can I maintain it? Or you have a more recent texture somewhere?

_Don, I know you don't want to make some of your old textures available :cry: Must I definitively delete the entry for your interesting 'plutoconcept4' or it could may possible you take it downloadable somewhere again?

:!: _ newpluto2k by Praesepe... :!:
The Praesepe page is out for a long, time, I find no mirror for this texture AND I have lost my copy (failed cdrom) :cry: so, do somebody have a complete copy of this addons? If you could sent to me a copy ... and, we could upload it, on the CML or on the Psychotik site (It has not only eMule links: lots of single addons are directly downloadable)
:!: :!: :!:

DATA
_ Grant/Selden: is the Barycentric system+empty.3ds entries is right, now, or I must delete it?
_ Must have i to add a link for the addon about the new moons I quickly saw on the Motherlode, some days ago?

Thanks for your answers,
Jeam Tag

And of course, I will add, as post-scriptum, a link to the New Horizons model, for the circonstance :wink:
Catalogue des ajouts /Catalog for the Add-Ons in French
...PAGES LOSTS, SORRY

selden
Developer
With us: 21 years 9 months

Post #2by selden » 03.02.2006, 20:41

A modified solarsys.ssc for displaying the full Pluto system is available at

http://www.stsci.edu/~mutchler/pluto_50.html
by Max Mutchler

It doesn't use the correct surface textures, though.

I don't see one on the Motherlode.
Selden

Return to “Add-on development”