Miremion System: New version

Post requests, images, descriptions and reports about work in progress here.
Topic author
kikinho
With us: 20 years

Post #41by kikinho » 02.04.2005, 19:33

For me there are no problems at all, but other people found problems that I don't know what is the reason, so the new file of my add-on will have all parts in only one.zip file and no Bcelestia. I said before to them download Bcelestia after downloading the Miremion add-on.
One day we will swim in the subsurface ocean of Europa and take shower in ethane lakes of Titan.

Topic author
kikinho

Post #42by kikinho » 02.04.2005, 19:35

For me there are no problems at all, but other people found problems that I don't know what is the reason, so the new file of my add-on will have all parts in only one.zip file and no Bcelestia. I said before to them download Bcelestia after downloading the Miremion add-on.
One day we will swim in the subsurface ocean of Europa and take shower in ethane lakes of Titan.

Topic author
kikinho

Post #43by kikinho » 02.04.2005, 19:37

Brendan
With us: 21 years 2 months

Post #44by Brendan » 03.04.2005, 01:39

I found that the cannot read star database message happens if bcelestia.exe is not moved to where celestia.exe is before being run. So don't forget to put it in the right place. :wink:

Topic author
kikinho

Post #45by kikinho » 03.04.2005, 01:59

In the old file I've created a readme file that said to move Bcelestia.exe to the main folder of Celestia, but someone said that still had problems.

Topic author
kikinho

Post #46by kikinho » 03.04.2005, 19:01

A fixed version of Miremion add-on is ready to download. The entire add-on now is in only one file, so it'll take time to download. I've made some modifications in it. It'll not have more the Bcelestia. Now if you want to use Bcelestia, find for it in this site.

Here's the link: http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/creat ... remion.zip

I've tested it in my computer and it runs without any problem.

Return to “Add-on development”