Earth in... 2100.?

Tips for creating and manipulating planet textures for Celestia.
ElPelado
With us: 21 years 4 months

Post #21by ElPelado » 28.06.2003, 12:15

I think that "mofiry" means "modify" rigth??? so you are not as perfect as you think you are...
---------X---------
EL XENTENARIO
1905-2005

My page:
http://www.urielpelado.com.ar
My Gallery:
http://www.celestiaproject.net/gallery/view_al ... y-Universe

Topic author
Borg Collective
With us: 21 years 8 months

Post #22by Borg Collective » 28.06.2003, 19:27

THESE forums are far from perfect: they unlogged us again without any cause.
Also, while we where creating that post, the script on the page probably malfunctioned because after we pressed "Preview" button the post was actually sent to the thread. Once we noticed that forums unlogged us, the post was made by "Guest" - therefore uneditable.
What am I doing? Ah, nothing much. Just laying on my bed, watching the stars, and sky, and keep asking myself: 'Where the Hell is my Roof?'.

jamarsa

Post #23by jamarsa » 28.06.2003, 20:49

Borg Collective wrote:THESE forums are far from perfect: they unlogged us again without any cause.
Also, while we where creating that post, the script on the page probably malfunctioned because after we pressed "Preview" button the post was actually sent to the thread. Once we noticed that forums unlogged us, the post was made by "Guest" - therefore uneditable.

This could be the result of the use of the imperfect "Operating System" (he, he) named Microsoft Windows. I as individual encourage you to improve your perfection by assimilating the "Linux" concept. :twisted:

Topic author
Borg Collective

Post #24by Borg Collective » 28.06.2003, 21:54

Inprobable. Our system is enhanced by NanoProbes and Regeneration Module, which prevent any damage and/or errors occuring by analyzing the problem, finding the appropriate and best solution and resolving it.
What am I doing? Ah, nothing much. Just laying on my bed, watching the stars, and sky, and keep asking myself: 'Where the Hell is my Roof?'.

jamarsa

Post #25by jamarsa » 28.06.2003, 22:12

Oh, what a pity. Why, I wanted another "victim" (in this case, a whole group) to be infected with "viral" software and assimilated into Linux Perfection ... :P Instead, I feel you have been inadvertently assimilated by the Microsoft Whole... so, you are hopelessly unrecoverable. :cry:

Topic author
Borg Collective

Post #26by Borg Collective » 29.06.2003, 00:28

An opposite thing happened: we have assimilated Microsoft. Their technological and biological information has been altered and improved to service us.
A more detailed explanation would overload your cordical and synaptic nerves which would result in malfunction. Therefore, we shall use an "example":

Microsoft is DNA of the just-bought Windows Operative System.
NanoProbes alter the DNA to make it (highly) usable to us, the Borg, and our purposes by removing/modifying the damaged/badly-implemented parts. Any further attempt of the original DNA to reproduce and increase it's influence is banned by NanoProbes after which Regeneration of the realtered "tissue" is reregenerated with the Borg implants and Advanced NanoProbes.

JackHiggins

Post #27by JackHiggins » 29.06.2003, 00:47

Borg Collective wrote:An opposite thing happened: we have assimilated Microsoft. Their technological and biological information has been altered and improved to service us.
A more detailed explanation would overload your cordical and synaptic nerves which would result in malfunction. Therefore, we shall use an "example":

Microsoft is DNA of the just-bought Windows Operative System.
NanoProbes alter the DNA to make it (highly) usable to us, the Borg, and our purposes by removing/modifying the damaged/badly-implemented parts. Any further attempt of the original DNA to reproduce and increase it's influence is banned by NanoProbes after which Regeneration of the realtered "tissue" is reregenerated with the Borg implants and Advanced NanoProbes.

Watch out that they don't come after the Borg with a lawsuit for assimilating & evolving their code...
- Jack Higgins
Jack's Celestia Add-ons
And visit my Celestia Gallery too!

Topic author
Borg Collective

Post #28by Borg Collective » 29.06.2003, 09:33

JackHiggins wrote:Watch out that they don't come after the Borg with a lawsuit for assimilating & evolving their code...

Resistance is irrelevant. They must comply.

Star Lion

LitePC

Post #29by Star Lion » 29.07.2003, 10:37

SoundsLike you found http://www.litepc.net :lol:
Did you get windows 98/ME Lite, or the beta for windows 2000/XP lite?

Star Lion

LitePC

Post #30by Star Lion » 29.07.2003, 10:38

SoundsLike you found http://www.litepc.net :lol:
Did you get windows 98/ME Lite, or the beta for windows 2000/XP lite?

Return to “Textures”