TheLostProbe's Celestia Addons

The home for finished/released addons.
Topic author
TheLostProbe
With us: 4 years

TheLostProbe's Celestia Addons

Post #1by TheLostProbe » 15.10.2020, 06:38

This thread has been created to serve as a list of all my Celestia addons, some of which I have fully completed or others have been mostly completed and then abandoned.

Completed addons

(COMPLETED) Chiron's Rings

(DISCONTINUED) HD Earth

(COMPLETED) NGTS-12

(COMPLETED) GPX-1 and its transiting Brown Dwarf

(COMPLETED) Some of my CelWP contributions. If you want to explore them you can search "Zon", "Paflaolus" and "Yarros" in Celestia, if you have at least CelWP Release 13 installed. Yarros was actually a collaboration between me and trolligi, which is helpful to explain why it has a P as well as a T designation

(COMPLETED) I have revamped my NGTS-12 addon and uploaded it to Project Sisyphus. You can download it here

(COMPLETED) I made the 47 Ursae Majoris system and uploaded it to Project Sisyphus. You can download it here, or get the remastered version here

(COMPLETED) I made the HAT-P-11 system and uploaded it to Project Sisyphus. You can download it here

(COMPLETED) I made the Kepler-12 system and uploaded it to Project Sisyphus. You can download it here

(COMPLETED) I made the Kepler-14 system and uploaded it to Project Sisyphus. You can download it here

(COMPLETED) I made the Kepler-17 system and uploaded it to Project Sisyphus. You can download it here

(COMPLETED) I made a more realistic version of this addon from the Motherlode. It can be found in this thread.

In development and planned addons

(PLANNED) Fictional ExtraGalactic Star Systems Survey catalogue, a catalogue of fictional extragalactic star systems. I had planned a similar catalogue named DIGSS, but for whatever reason I deleted it or lost it. Currently thinking about renaming this the "DEep intErgalactic Space exoplaNet sUrvey using Transits and doppler Spectroposy" (DEESNUTS) just for the lols

(PLANNED) Some random fictional star systems

(IN DEVELOPMENT) Some more contributions to Project Sisyphus

(IN DEVELOPMENT) CelWP contributions

(IN DEVELOPMENT) WW Celestia contributions

(IN DEVELOPMENT (PAUSED)) The Exomoon Catalogue, a collection of every candidate exomoon ever discovered

(IN DEVELOPMENT (PAUSED)) Soviet Solar System, A 1:1 copy of the solar system (ok maybe not 1:1 because theres like a zillion asteroids) but every object is red and has at least 1 hammer and sickle on it. Started this because I was bored

(IN DEVELOPMENT (PAUSED)) Hypothetical Objects V1, a collection of every hypothetical solar system body, ranging from volcanoid asteroids to the many versions of Planet X, and even extra moons around Mars and Earth

(IN DEVELOPMENT (PAUSED)) Cesalar System, a fictional system set around a singular star about 27 light years from Earth. Still in early stages of development. Might become a CelWP system instead of just being standalone

(IN DEVELOPMENT (PAUSED)) Nemesis System, the infamous star system home to the supposedly humanity-ending planet "Nibiru", that apparently collides with the Earth every few thousand years or something which really makes no sense when you think about it but ok

Abandoned or lost projects

(UNCERTAIN, PROBABLY DELETED) Gargantua System from Interstellar. It was either deleted or lost. May be restarted at some point (if i do restart it could someone help me with black holes please idk how to make accretion disks)

(DELETED) DIGSS (Deep InterGalactic Space Survey?), a catalogue of intergalactic stars with planetary systems. I can't remember what it originally stood for. I have just confirmed that is was deleted, it is not in any of my Celestia backups. Strangely, my Celestia backups don't actually have anything in them, which isn't great

Have a good day.
Last edited by TheLostProbe on 17.04.2024, 00:30, edited 9 times in total.
"Carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where the dimensions intersect... impossible to describe with our limited vocabulary."
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Post #2by TheLostProbe » 31.05.2022, 01:33

from now on, i will no longer be posting my newly released addons (except celwp, ww celestia and project sisyphus) in separate threads. every new addon i release will be posted in this thread, and i will also release teasers for in development addons every once in a while
"Carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where the dimensions intersect... impossible to describe with our limited vocabulary."
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

CelWP teaser

Post #3by TheLostProbe » 07.06.2022, 04:31

Jaxeltheia and Ereros

these images are now slightly outdated
Attachments
Jaxeltheia collage.PNG
Jaxeltheia collage.PNG (93.23 KiB) Viewed 8693 times
Ereros collage.PNG
Ereros collage.PNG (64.49 KiB) Viewed 8693 times
- Dr. Wallace Breen

trappistplanets
With us: 3 years 10 months

Post #4by trappistplanets » 07.06.2022, 11:35

TheLostProbe wrote:(UNCERTAIN, PROBABLY DELETED) Gargantua System from Interstellar. It was either deleted or lost. May be restarted at some point (if i do restart it could someone help me with black holes please idk how to make accretion disks)
i can help you out with gargantua, i can just hand over the one i made, just need to fix a bit of a problem with it first
There is a limit to how far we can travel into the stars.
Owner of "The Grand Voyage" addon series
Collaborating with Dangerous_safety for the still developing Cer system

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Post #5by TheLostProbe » 09.06.2022, 01:49

alright cool
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Yet another CelWP teaser

Post #6by TheLostProbe » 18.06.2022, 14:22

First two images: The planets and dwarf planets of Jaxeltheia and Ereros to scale
Last two images: The minor moons of Olovis.
Red = Low-inclination Yaris Group
Blue = Medium inclination retrograde Lomark Group
Green = High inclination Dyphnia Group
Yellow = High eccentricity Morkos Group
jaxeltheia planets and dwarf planets to scale.png
jaxeltheia planets and dwarf planets to scale.png (16.41 KiB) Viewed 8436 times

ereros planets to scale.png
ereros planets to scale.png (32.68 KiB) Viewed 8436 times

olovis minor moons side view.PNG
olovis minor moons side view.PNG (37.93 KiB) Viewed 8436 times

olovis minor moons top view.PNG
olovis minor moons top view.PNG (38.85 KiB) Viewed 8436 times
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Something for Project Sisyphus

Post #7by TheLostProbe » 22.06.2022, 02:44

teaser 1.png
teaser 1.png (13.24 KiB) Viewed 8351 times

teaser 2.png
teaser 2.png (58.62 KiB) Viewed 8351 times

teaser 3.png
teaser 3.png (6.24 KiB) Viewed 8351 times

teaser 4.png
teaser 4.png (68.44 KiB) Viewed 8351 times
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Post #8by TheLostProbe » 13.07.2022, 21:30

47 Ursae Majoris is now available for download! It is linked in the original post
47umac.PNG
47umac.PNG (62.64 KiB) Viewed 7732 times
Last edited by TheLostProbe on 28.07.2022, 07:03, edited 1 time in total.
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Post #9by TheLostProbe » 24.07.2022, 09:58

HAT-P-11 is now available for download! It is linked in the original post
hatp11b.png
- Dr. Wallace Breen

trappistplanets
With us: 3 years 10 months

Post #10by trappistplanets » 24.07.2022, 12:49

TheLostProbe wrote:HAT-P-11 is now available for download! It is linked in the original post
that planet's weather doesn't look nice, would not like to go there for vacation
There is a limit to how far we can travel into the stars.
Owner of "The Grand Voyage" addon series
Collaborating with Dangerous_safety for the still developing Cer system

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Post #11by TheLostProbe » 28.07.2022, 07:02

Kepler-12, 14, and 17 are now available for download! The download links are in the original post
k12, 14 and 17.PNG
k12, 14 and 17.PNG (68.31 KiB) Viewed 6960 times
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Post #12by TheLostProbe » 19.08.2022, 22:02

The LunarLambert update for Kepler-12, 14 and 17 is here! Re-download from the original post
k12, 14 and 17 LL update.PNG
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Post #13by TheLostProbe » 19.08.2022, 22:03

The 47 Ursae Majoris Remaster has arrived! It is now linked in the original post
47 uma remaster.PNG
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Milky Way

Post #14by TheLostProbe » 26.08.2022, 00:09

I've updated the old Tandrixis: MilkyWay addon from the Motherlode with better textures. Enjoy!
To change the texture, open MW.cmod in a text editor of your choice and change texture0 "MW.png" to texture0 "MWalt.png" or texture0 "MWorig.png".
milkyway.PNG
The Milky Way and Andromeda

milkyway.zip
(29.26 MiB) Downloaded 243 times
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Topic author
TheLostProbe

Post #15by TheLostProbe » 17.04.2024, 00:32

took me way too long but I just updated the links in the original post to use the celestiaproject.space domain rather than the old celestia.space domain, so those links now work again
- Dr. Wallace Breen

Return to “Add-on releases”