Analemma add-on released on ML

The home for finished/released addons.
Topic author
Marco Klunder
With us: 16 years 4 months

Analemma add-on released on ML

Post #1by Marco Klunder » 14.01.2012, 10:48

Insprired by a small script I made earlier for the "Analemma of the Sun as seen from Earth", discussed in thread http://www.shatters.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16556, I now improved the script and made it available as an add-on on the ML. The Add-on not only shows the "Analemma of the Sun as seen from Earth", but you can now also see the Annalemma from all 8 planets and dwarfplanet Pluto in our Solar System. The script also contains the Analemma of the Moon as seen from Earth.

It can be downloade here: http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/catalog/show_addon_details.php?addon_id=1596

Enjoy.

Marco
Marco Klunder
email: marco.klunder@xs4all.nl
Windows10 PD 3.0 GHz, 2 GB of RAM, Nvidia GeForce 6700 XL
Celestia161 / SVN + Lua Edu Tools v1.2 Beta9, Celestia160-ED and Celestia1621

Fenerit M
With us: 17 years 3 months

Re: Analemma add-on released on ML

Post #2by Fenerit » 14.01.2012, 15:04

Great work, Marco. 8)
Never at rest.
Massimo

MiR
With us: 14 years 5 months

Post #3by MiR » 15.01.2012, 03:54

Thanks Marco,

but not for the Celx - I've just downloaded the file, and I am sure it will have the same good quality as always;
but no, Thank you for this: now I understand what Massimo said regarding my "7 Elements" add-on ("in progress" and "release"...)

I said it before; sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake ("sometimes" please strikethrough)

Michael

MiR
With us: 14 years 5 months

Post #4by MiR » 09.05.2012, 19:25

Hi Marco,

I'm very sorry... :oops:

Because I've just read your PM (Sent: Wed Jan 25, 2012).
I never received a notification from the shatters.net management (or I had overlooked it unfortunately...)

Please excuse my late reply. I had a lot of work and a thousand different things between my ears. Just time enough for a short daily
"click" on shatters or CM to see what's new. But I never "logged in" during this time...

Marco Klunder wrote:As far as I think I understand you, you mean thisin fact an add-on in development and not an add-on to be released In that case, what is your opinion on items for further development, what's wrong, what can be better, what do you expect....

I have found no error in the celx. But i wanted to indicate that I had understood now what Massimo said about Add-on development
and Add-on releases. Because I've placed my "work-in-progress-" add-on (The 7 Elements) in the wrong section... :roll:

To avoid further delays, I think it is the best I post my late answer right here in your thread...

I like your work and I am glad to have you here. :)
At the moment I can not criticize Celx much because I have not found time to concern myself with these kind of scripts.

I apologize for the delays...
Best Regards

Michael

Return to “Add-on releases”