Celestial Visions new link...

General discussion about Celestia that doesn't fit into other forums.
Topic author
Rassilon
With us: 22 years 8 months

Celestial Visions new link...

Post #1by Rassilon » 13.03.2003, 00:50

Please update your browers to point here: [closed]
Last edited by Rassilon on 18.03.2003, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
I'm trying to teach the cavemen how to play scrabble, its uphill work. The only word they know is Uhh and they dont know how to spell it!

Topic author
Rassilon

Post #2by Rassilon » 15.03.2003, 09:54

To keep you up-to-date on current events Celestial Visions will be moving once again...I will try to keep it open as much as possible but Guest posting is disabled as well as several IP addresses...I will have this cleared up asap so if you come up with a banned notice please disregard it for now until the move...And I apologise for the inconvenience...
I'm trying to teach the cavemen how to play scrabble, its uphill work. The only word they know is Uhh and they dont know how to spell it!

Topic author
Rassilon

Post #3by Rassilon » 15.03.2003, 19:39

The move wont be for quite some time...Ive cleaned up the problem and reinstated guest posting...Ill keep you posted on further developments...

Topic author
Rassilon

Post #4by Rassilon » 17.03.2003, 14:58

Ok well more bad news seems I am unable to pay off this almighty broadband bill since I have more important things to pay first I am shutting my connection off permanently...I might be back by this summer but who knows...Not important right now....But what IS important is that I am planning on having this site back up just as soon as I return...I wont leave you guys hanging though...so Ive decided to host the current downloads that were on Celestial Visions on my site http://www.celestiaproject.net/~rassilon/ so look for those files there...

Sorry once again I hope this will be the last time this site falls into oblivion...Wish me luck and untill the next time...Farewell for now ;)

Topic author
Rassilon

Post #5by Rassilon » 17.03.2003, 15:46

Also I will still be able to host files for users...as long as the files are smaller than 1 megs per email...Read the instructions on my site...

http://www.celestiaproject.net/~rassilon/

A good way to take a singular texture of say 5-10 megs and send it to me is using a program known as WinRAR...You can search for this on http://www.download.com Or any other archiving program that can break a zip up into multiple files...Just remember my inbox can only handle 6 megs at a time so its best to let me know before sending anything...I will be having someone handling all of these requests...She will post here periodically to update you on this and anything I release in the future...

LadyHawke
With us: 21 years 6 months

Post #6by LadyHawke » 17.03.2003, 21:18

As Rassy said...he'd have someone looking after things for him, and that someone is me :) I'll be in touch with Rassy everyday...and will get any important messages to him

Dave007

Post #7by Dave007 » 18.03.2003, 09:02

LadyHawke, are you aware you are new user number 666? That's creepy :twisted:

lol
--------------------------------------------------
| "Don't Panic" -- HGTTG, Douglas Adams
--------------------------------------------------

LadyHawke

Post #8by LadyHawke » 19.03.2003, 01:10

8O ... lol ... yes, that number was pointed out to me...i do find it a bit creepy, altho i do have a bit of an evil side at times :wink:

Return to “Celestia Users”