Toolkit Panel visibility

Discuss Celestia's features, adaptations and Addons for use in educational environments
Topic author
andreadinotte
With us: 15 years

Toolkit Panel visibility

Post #1by andreadinotte » 07.05.2009, 08:11

Hi,

I have two questions about the toolkit panel in the upper right part of the screen in Celestia ED.

1) Is it possible to turn off the toolkit panel? are there any shortcuts to do so?
I would like to be able to capture images without any extra text in the photo, and the "v" for toggling the info text doesn't switch off the panel.

2) Is it possible to activate such a panel in the normal Celestia?

Thanks for any help

Andrea

jogad
With us: 15 years 8 months

Re: Toolkit Panel visibility

Post #2by jogad » 07.05.2009, 14:15

Hello Andrea

Yes for the two questions.

1) Shift + I

2) I know that it is not so easy to browse the forum to find an answer when we don’t know exactly what we are searching for...
but it is one of the main topic of this one. :lol:
Seek for Lua Edu Tools

Ciao

Topic author
andreadinotte
With us: 15 years

Lua Edu Tools - latest working version

Post #3by andreadinotte » 07.05.2009, 17:20

Hi Jogad,

Thanks for the clarification: I had no idea the "Lua Edu Tools" was the name for that panel!! :oops:
There's no mention of it in the educational activities word documents: it's simply referred to as "toolkit" there.
And thanks for the shortcut: it's not mentioned in the keyboard shortcut list....

There are several posts on this cool add-on with different links, patches and beta versions, it's a bit confusing. Isn't there a location on the Motherload add-on site to download the latest functional version that goes with Celestia 1.5.1 ?

Andrea

Return to “Celestia in Education”